Kinder Mund-Nasen-Schutz 500ea~ (CE&TÜV zertifiziert, TYP I)
2 Tage (Ab Lager)
Ab Werk Schwalbach, Deutschland
EN 14683: 2019 Type I
CE, TÜV, 3- lagig S
14.5 x 9 cm
TYPE I DISPOSABLE MEDICAL FACE MASK FOR CHILDREN
Specifications KIDS protection masks typ I
- EN 14683: 2019 + AC: 2019 (E) Annex B / C / D & YY / T 0969-2013
- Tested and certified by TÜV Rheinland, Intertek & GTTC
- ISO 10933-10: 2010 & ISO 20993-5-2009 CCIC
- CE certified
- Children size 14.5 x 9 cm
- 3-ply : 2 layer Nonwoven + 1 layer Meltblown
- Disposable / single use
- Latex free
- Consumer and Medical use
The medical face mask is single-use, disposable device, provided non-sterile, and intended to be used for patients and other persons to reduce the risk of spread of infections particularly in epidemic or pandemic situations.
Instructions for Use
1. Lay the mask flat and nose clip upward
2. Unfold it
3. Cover it on your face and nose
4. Put the earloop on until it perfectly fit your nose and face
1. Check whether the package is intact before use, confirm the marks and date of manufacture on the external package, and use it before the expiry date
2. Peple allergic to PP non-woven fabrics should use it with caution.
3. After using the product, please dispose of it according to the requirements of the environmental protection agency or related authrities.
4. This product cannot be used in place of medical surgical masks or medical protective masks.
5. This product is a disposable mask. It is not recommended to clean or reuse it. If you feel uncomfortable during use, please stop using it immediately or replace it with a new one.
Made in China
Manufacturing Date : 09.2020 ~